Probation and After Care Service is committed to the administration of justice, national security and public safety.
"A just, safe, secure and crime-free society."
"To promote and enhance the administration of justice, community safety and public protection through provision of social inquiry reports, supervision, rehabilitation and reintegration of non-custodial offenders, victim support and crime prevention."
Our Core Values:
In delivery of our services, we strive to uphold the following values:
- Integrity: upholding transparency and accountability
- Fairness: impartial and just without favouritism or discrimination
- Confidentiality: maintaining a high level of confidentiality in performing our duties
- Reliability: trustworthy and performing consistently well
- Dependability: able to be counted upon and relied on